Please read instructions below and then visit our application site, eRezlife.
- Enter your Uniqname and UM password in the UM WEBLOGIN screen then select Log In.
- Incoming graduate students, applying for a Graduate ResStaff position, without UM uniqname and password should email GradResstaffSelection@umich.edu in order to gain access to eRezLife. Please note that it may take up to 2-3 business days.
- Select My profile. Fill out all sections & save. Please note, if you applied to a position using eRezLife in the past, make sure all profile information is up to date as fields have changed.
- Select Job postings.
- Select the position you are interested in.
- Select the Apply now (green button).
- Select Questions. Fill out all required questions (with red asterisk) and any other questions related to the position you are applying for. If you are unable to complete the application in one sitting, you may select Save (located at the bottom of the form) and return to it later.
- Once complete, select Save and Continue.
- The system will direct you to the Submit application page, Click on the small box if you understand and agree to the statements listed below it. Then select the Submit button.
- Once the application has been successfully submitted, you will receive an automated email confirmation from eRezLife.
You should note that the application includes short essay questions and you should dedicate sufficient time to complete them.