Graduate Housing employs nearly 70 students in residence education roles including Community Center Assistant, Graduate Resident Advisor, Graduate Diversity Coordinator and Transdisciplinary Fellow. Our communities are diverse and include the Northwood Community Apartments and the Munger Graduate Residences.
On these pages you will find all of the information you need about the Student Staff Selection process. Please take your time to check out the site and become familiar with Residence Education’s:
2018-19 Graduate Diversity Coordinator Selection Timeline
- Application live: Sunday, May 13
- Application deadline: Wednesday, June 13
- Review and Interviews: Monday, May 28
- Notification and feedback: Week of June 11
- Letter of Appointment review: Late June
- Start Date: July 9
2018-19 Transdisciplinary Fellow Selection Timeline
- Application live: Monday, April 2
- Application review and interviews: ongoing
- Notification and feedback sharing: ongoing
- Letter of Appointment reviews: ongoing
Graduate Resstaff Application
Ensure you have thoroughly reviewed the position descriptions including the appointment and eligibility sections.
Please read instructions below and then visit eRezlife, our application program.
- Select “Sign in with your school account” email: enter your UM uniqname & kerberos password and agree to terms and conditions (please note, this is different than our previous applications so you may need to clear your web browser. If you are using Google Chrome and continue to have problems logging in to eRezLife, try using an Incognito window to log in. You can also try a different web browser such as Safari or Firefox, but ensure you are not logged in to any other UM system. Finally, eRezLife is best accessed on a computer vs. a mobile device).
- Select My Job Profile, fill out all sections and save. (please note, if you applied for a position using eRezLife in the past, make sure all profile information is up to date as fields have changed)
- Select Job Postings
- Select the appropriate position.
- Select the Apply Now (green button)
- Select Questions. Fill out all required questions (with red asterisk) and any other questions related to the position
- Select Save
- Select Submit
If you are interested in another position, return to Job Postings and select the next position you are interested in. NOTE: All fields will automatically populate for any sections already completed. Any changes will be reflected in previously submitted applications.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns not addressed within the Graduate Resstaff Selection webpages, please email us at GradResstaffSelection@umich.edu.